March 28, 2024, 05:58:21 am

An email I received today.

Started by K.C. Magic Data, March 25, 2012, 04:23:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

K.C. Magic Data

So, we have been loyal subscribers for at least 6 years (probably more) and you have made no improvements to the game over that time and we are now expected to be okay with a %240% increase in our subscription rate.  The increase in price is only because you think that it's a good entertainment value?  No thank you!
That's stupid.  Let's learn to play bridge..

I strictly agree with my son we enjoyed your game but think I WILL enjoy Bridge more

Kevin S Currie

foreveryoung

well i for one have only been here for a short time (going on 4 years, i think) and i have seen many improvements.  this os not to say there isnt always room for more improvement.  i also think the increase to the membership price is fair.  there are some people that like to bitch and complain, but do nothing about it.  any time i see a problem, i let Kevin know via email.

gary

i have been on this site for more time than you this site is very good and raising thr price is fair plus , i pay for 2 sites which is 60 dollars and i don't complain

Genjen

I have been playing Kaiser on here for I think 6 years.  I have enjoyed it very much and met very many great people in the live tournaments.  I didn't even notice there was  a price increase lol, and don't mind paying it at all!   Very small fee to pay for many nights of entertainment and enjoyment!!  Thank You Kevin!!

K.C. Magic Data

Darn... I knew i should have went with $100 a year... ;D
Kevin S Currie

foreveryoung

LMAO, problem is, I would still probably buy a membership, lol

rewind

When Mouse and I joined Kaiser it was still in the development stage and then at no cost.  The initial  $20.00 per membership or two for $30.00 was cheap.  Even today, at todays costs for components, internet, labor. and the frustration factor added in, $30.00 per is not only reasonable but a bargain.  What a world eh-people always seem to get more slaps in the face than pats on the back.  Rewind. aka Dakota Dave

DASH2

Wow   ...was just thinking 30 dollars a year ...or 2.50 a month ....cant even buy a coffee for 2.50  in 2days world ...
Very cheap entertainment  kevin  ;D ;D ;D....

jrgirl01

Yikes you just cant please some people..... an average night at the movies for my family of 4 (with Costco coupons) is $50 plus.....so $30 for a year and many evenings of entertainment is fine by me....  ;D

K.C. Magic Data

So after all the emails this person exchanged with me and the nasty name calling, they renewed their 4 memberships at $30 each anyway.... :o
Kevin S Currie

NINI

:) :) :) I'm reading this just now lol, I have been on here for I think like 10 years now give or take. I may not play as much as I used to, but I certainly would miss it if I couldn't play anymore $30 is not too much to ask and I will gladly pay to play. THX KEVIN P.S. Hey Kev I think you deserve a raise much bigger than this, I so appreciate what you have done here.
NINI

K.C. Magic Data

Thank you all for the continued support and responses.
Kevin S Currie

ukr_dancer

I spend $1.70 a day at Timmies (at least) $51.00 a month. A year.............. YIKES  ;D
When I smoked $12.00 a day
To go to the movie and have snacks is $25.00 minimum
So $30.00 a year for Kaiser ....... Most afforable form of entertainment. I could not believe that value of the game at $20.00 a year.At that time I told Kevin it was a great bargain. For it to be only $30.00 is incredible. I run a website for our my local organization and it is not cheap. Happy to renew