April 20, 2024, 03:47:11 am

Kaiser for real money

Started by elginz, September 05, 2010, 08:09:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elginz

I've been thinking on how Kaiser could be played for cash! Let's separate the contenders from the pretenders!

First thing! It must me more trouble than it's worth to cheat! Play for say $5 or $10 per tourney. If you are in it comes off your creidt card (KC has your # any way). Wins are added to your card!

Players are entered as individuals. Partners are drawn randomly with enough rounds to even out the relative skill of participants (say 6 or 8 rounds with no 2 players playing with each other during the tourney). Teams always play aginst 2 bots (which I assume play fairly). Now here is how the playing fiels is leveled. Everybody gets to play exactly the same hands. At the end of the tourney the player with the most points gets the $$$!!! SIMPLE

NINI

This idea was brought up before elg.....when money is involved the game isnt fun anymore. I think there was other problems that Kevin had brought up but offhand cant remember any of them.
NINI

K.C. Magic Data

September 05, 2010, 10:17:20 pm #2 Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:19:03 pm by K.C. Magic Data
Its illegal in Canada would be the main one that comes to mind.

Also players claim there is cheating or disconects from the server then ask for their money back.

My only idea that would work is to have your current membership have time taken off if you lose that way your not buying or gambling money upfront. You would just be spending your online time instead of money. Then when you expire it you just buy a new 1 year membership and start all over.  ;D Winners would earn extra time added to their membership.

Kevin S Currie

elginz

Mikey

Count me in. $5/game. $10 if lose in the hole.  This rids all the bologne with people bidding near the hole when opponents are on game. Some players purposely go in hole and prolong the game. Losing double money makes them think twice about it.

My local friends and I play this way and it doesn't take the fun out of the game.

foreveryoung

Isn't the whole idea of the game to win?  I will gamble lowering my stats to save the game and get another chance at winning.  I didn't realise this took the fun out of it.  Just thought it was part of a good game.  As far as putting money on a game.....count me in!!!!