March 28, 2024, 10:33:00 am

is there a glitch?

Started by rob77, October 26, 2008, 09:55:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rob77

Hi kevin, this is rob77. I have just started to play kaiser again recently after a period of not playing and the first night i played the 8:00 tourney, i won which was awesome but i was winning quite a bit before also and i think some people, including myself, were questioning that i was winning so much. I mean i know i am a good player but i just wanted to make sure and ask you if there could be any sort of glitch or something maybe wrong with the scorekeeper in my case... because if i am going to win i want it to be a true win. Also, the other night i played under my wife's name as Chrissy and i won the 8:00 tourney again, and she has won a couple tourneys but not as many as i seem to be accumulating....anyways can you please let me know if a glitch or something is possible or am i just being paranoid, lol?

K.C. Magic Data

At the end of every 8PM tournament everyone see's their breakdown of how their points were earned. Take a look at yours after and see if it looks correct or you could record them and post them here for all to see.

KC
Kevin S Currie