March 29, 2024, 01:24:31 am

How many people would like to see a MAC version?

Started by Eesh, July 16, 2008, 11:18:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eesh

I wish I could play more often, because I have a Macintosh computer I can only come on everyonce in a while.  How much of a demand is there for a Mac Version??? 

K.C. Magic Data

Kevin S Currie

Eesh

Haha... come on though no joking.  I love Kaiser, Macintosh computers are becoming more and more popular.  I just bought one and it really blows cause I can't play Kaiser on it!!!!!

hwheels

I bought a Mac - came home - e-mailed kevin to see if kaiser was adaptable on a Mac - found out it wasn't so the next day i returned the Mac....LOL   
'How can we be Lover's if we can't be Friends.'

mamie202

Eesh

Seriously though, has anyone found a way or does anyone know of a way to get Kaiser onto a Mac computer?

K.C. Magic Data

MACS are not gaming computers and dont hold enough of the market share to warrant any game manufacturers to produce a game for them. Im not saying a MAC doesnt nor cant play a game im just saying that people dont buy a MAC for gaming. Besides Kaiser is a Trade Mark and i am only capable of programming in the Windows environment.

My suggestion is if you have only a MAC then you could buy a Kaiser PC and share the MAC monitor. You could probably pickup a simple PC for $100 or less and use it just for Kaiser.
Kevin S Currie

K.C. Magic Data

Kevin S Currie

sandeeT

No but if u want to come to Cranbrook & show me how to use it I will give it a whirl.  LOL   This WAY over my "gramma-head".  Went to site, read it twice...said "that's nice", came back out.

foreveryoung

Chris