March 28, 2024, 02:23:55 am

Global chat during tournaments...cheating?

Started by catman, February 24, 2016, 02:06:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

catman

So, playing a points tourney last week one night, and I kept the global chat on.

I see comments from the team playing the bots..."dry 5"  "I have two by four"  (not "had" but HAVE)

So I send one of them a message that it is too bad that he feels he has to cheat against the bots.

"I don't appreciate being accused of cheating," says he.  So I quoted what I had read on global chat and then I get, "Why don't you go tell your mom."

Seriously, who is so low that they have to cheat in Kaiser?

ALSO, does the last team to form always get to play the bots if there is an odd number of teams?

Thanks
"If a three falls in the forest, does anybody hear?"

"The dog may be wonderful prose, but only the cat is poetry" -- French Proverb

K.C. Magic Data

The bots will be needed at certain times obviously. I dont condone Cheating so email who they are please or tell me the exact day.

Kevin S Currie

catman

Oh well, it looks like cheating against the bots is almost customary.  Check the second round tonight.

"I need the A of h"   

May as well just give them the bye.

catman

So when you see someone in tonight's 9 pm tourney, at about 1010 or so, say "dry 5" and there is only their p and them in the room, and bots, what are you to think?

Perhaps it was a recap of the hand....   ;)

K.C. Magic Data

Best thing you can do is let them know that you can see what everyone types using Global Chat. Its the reason i included it.
Kevin S Currie